[GRLUG] Does anyone know PBX - Asterisk

Adam M. Erickson adam at openfad.com
Sun Nov 23 10:07:09 EST 2008

I do not work with the PBX system here often but we did cut costs by
using only half of our T1 for phones. The other half is open for
internet. That reduced the price of our T1 by $300/month by not
dedicating the full T1 to phones. With compression we are still
capable of having 24 concurrent lines on just a half  T1 and when no
one is using the phones all of the line can be dedicated to Internet.

I do not know of many suolutions for smaller businesss but if someone
has one please let me know also, I am very interested to hear about
other solutions.
--
Regards,

Adam M. Erickson