[GRLUG] OFF TOPIC Electric Car

Collin Kidder adderd at kkmfg.com
Wed Nov 19 14:44:09 EST 2008

Calling an air car a zero pollution car is very disingenuous. That air
isn't put into the tank by magic pixies and elves. It's put in with a
huge air compressor. Granted, the air compressor is probably fairly
efficient. Still, it relies on electricity so is it really better than
using electricity directly? Maybe, maybe not.