[GRLUG] OFF TOPIC Electric Car

Bill_Raterink at spartanstores.com Bill_Raterink at spartanstores.com
Wed Nov 19 13:39:38 EST 2008

I'm sorry if this is not the correct way to reply to the post, but...

Has anyone considered the "Air Car"?  Sounds like a possibility, but the
forums I've read say its both
the "be all/end all" & a hoaxamous maximous.   I'm not knowledgeable
enough to pick a side.

Seems like you'd need one MAJOR compressor to refill it.
Thanks.