[GRLUG] CUPS Presentation - Next GRLUG Meeting Thursday May 15th

Joe Harnish bigjoe1008 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:50:25 EDT 2008

Sure it is available as a google presentation that I can have Casey
put on the site.  But for right now you can go to
http://bigjoe1008.googlepages.com and click on presentations.  I am on
my blackberry right now or else I would just send a link to the
presentation.  Plus there is the hpux cups depot file there.

--Joe