[GRLUG] AtMail Open Source Edition

Benjamin Eavey ben at eavey.com
Mon May 19 11:09:48 EDT 2008

I thought folks on here might be interested in this.  I've used AtMail's
commercial mail server for years, but they just released an "open source
edition" (Apache 2.0 license) today that you can implement for free.
It's an awesome AJAX webmail interface, if you've never heard of it:

http://atmail.org/

If you're looking for slick webmail, then check it out.  It's one of the
nicest interfaces I've ever used.  And free is good.  :)

Not trying to be spammy -- I just like their product.

-Ben