[GRLUG] List Moderation

eah darth_linux at ameritech.net
Wed May 14 19:48:34 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 14 May 2008 08:55:18 am Justin Denick wrote:
> We should really think seriously about list moderation.

<snip>

> Cheers,
>
> Justin

Here is the moderation then:
On the topic of where to post comments: I call Hitler
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law)
On the topic of politness: I call Hitler
On flame wars not Linux related: I call Hit.... don't make me finish the
word.... I will.

We can (briefly) discuss this tomorrow night. briefly.

I agree with the poster that pointed out we are adults. We need not moderate
the list. We know how to be polite. We need not start posts with "I don't
know if this is polite or not" 'cause we know the Linux comminity is a caring
community that *gently* reminds us off-list when we commit faux pas.

On to Linux.
Let's have some fun people! :-)

eah