[GRLUG] List Moderation

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Wed May 14 10:48:19 EDT 2008

With the highest level of due respect, I commend the efforts of the
Grand Rapids Linux Users Group.

Many of you, like myself, joined this list to learn more about using
Linux at home or at work. The list
enabled us to get the support we needed without having to RTFM and if
we felt ambitious we could
post something that helped us so that someone else benefit from it

<flame>
Then you do actually post something and some geek with a keyboard,
finds fault with your logic. He posts
his drivel and you get pissed cause he thinks he has some authority
cause his buddies started the GRLUG.
Sweet, keep it. I like BASH, I have no problem RTFM, and debian is for
sissies who can't configure a kernel.
No need to suspend this account Mr. Folkert, my name is tado and I'm
out dis her biatch. Word.
.</flame>

GRLugers, I'm sure you're not jerks and I'm sure you all have mad
super human computer skillz and that your
list manners are just swell. But dude.

In vino veritas.
 [In wine there is truth.]
 -- Pliny