[GRLUG] Dell Openmanage and linux

Colin Vallance grlug at tankrip.com
Fri May 9 12:59:39 EDT 2008

Good ol' google...

It looks like IPMI 1.0 is supported on my server.  I'm probably going
with Ubuntu rather than REHL or Centos which is what Dell officially
supports I think.  I'm beginning to wander outside my known territory
so advice would be welcome at this point.  Any chance you could screen
shot your webpage so I can see an example of what you're talking about?