[GRLUG] Some advice/comment

Professor Inuyasha profinuyasha at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:43:47 EDT 2008

I was think about give some comment to GRLUG member, I dont care if
they against me but I want to say

1: When I asked GRLUG for help with BSOD, I know I emailed at wrong place.
Question: IF I ASKED WRONG PLACE
Advice: Dont be angry and blaming on their operation system, just
GUIDE them to right place from wrong place.
Comment: Few people blamed me about Vista (I am not tell you who did,
it is against policy for tell who)

and I have one thing to say for GRLUG

most of GRLUG think Linux is best than Windows, I know it is but...

Any of OS can get BSOD
Linux bsod: http://www.miguelcarrasco.net/miguelcarrasco/WindowsLiveWriter/LinuxCrashTop10_AAB/linux_crash_1_thumb.jpg

However, NEXT TIME, dont lose your temper when someone asked wrong
place for help, just guide them to right place before you can lose
temper

Joke for you:
IF you lose your temper, I definitely will call firefighter and send
them to see you then grab hose and blow you with cold water that will
cool your temper down :)

P.S. I know my english is not good, but I use American Sign Language
more than English.