[GRLUG] BSOD

Adam Tauno Williams adamtaunowilliams at gmail.com
Thu May 1 13:38:35 EDT 2008

> BSOD = Blue Screen Of Death
> The BSOD is characterized by a blue screen with a usually cryptic
> message in white letters at the top of the screen.  Very popular in
> the Windows NT days and still highly fashionable in most Microsoft
> operating systems. :P

I recently saw a Vista machine crash, and the background was red, not blue.  Is it RSOD now?

Last time I saw a LINUX machine crash the kernel (8 years ago?) the
screen was black with white letters... which would also acronym to BSOD.

--
          Consonance: an Open Source .NET OpenGroupware client.
 Contact:awilliam at whitemiceconsulting.com   http://freshmeat.net/projects/consonance/