[GRLUG] Printers

Jordan Hudson jodanlime at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:08:57 EDT 2008

I do agree with you that samsung SCX4100 (and all samsung AIO) are
nightmares for anything under windows. Mine is a plane jane printer and I
have to do nothing, Ubuntu and fedora both find it automagically. I didn't
know you could reset the drum on a brother....you may have changed my mind
on 2 part systems :)