[GRLUG] Printers

Jordan Hudson jodanlime at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 17:13:05 EDT 2008

I have never personally owned a brother, but I am not a fan of 2 part
cartridge systems generally, and the drums are a little costly, you should
factor that into the cost per page. Also, I was merely speaking from the
return amount we get, its usually more on brother machines. That being said,
the 5250 printers have had less returns than all other brother printers we
have stocked in the last 2 years. I own a samsung ML2010 and have not had a
problem, works with any OS and cost per page is 2.5 cents, with the samsung
or less with a generic cartridge.