[GRLUG] Printers

Joe Vanderstelt thisboyiscrazy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:08:37 EDT 2008

I know it's Inkjet but I picked up a Brother MFC-440CN for $70 at
staples. It's network ready which solved my printer from windows
problem,  over the network Scanner, and Fax. All-in-All a nice home
printer. I use it for small printing jobs and take my photos to
meijer's.

I'm really starting to like brother.