[GRLUG] Remote Administration

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:55:13 EDT 2008

Just played around with logmein and it seems really nifty.

One question about setting up other pc's, and I can't find this
anywhere.  Can I just send the logmein.msi to my uncle and have him
install it?  It seems that there is some magic involved in the
download because installing doesn't ask for usernames or passwords yet
it shows up on website under my account.  I am assuming that the
username and password is in the install, is other information in the
install such that downloading from one machine won't work with another
machine?

Share and Enjoy
Ben