[GRLUG] Video RAM as swap

John Harig radiodurans at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 18:51:45 EDT 2008

I think the warning is interesting to read . . .
especially about the no ecc.  Sounds a bit like using
a saw to hammer in nails.  Someone could do it to show
it can be done or as a cool project, but i would think
there would be a lot better solutions for swap space
than using a video card.  There wasn't a meeting
tonight I hope as I think it has been a month now
since the last . . .

http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_Use_memory_on_video_card_as_swap