[GRLUG] Job Opening
rick at vargo.org
Wed Jan 30 12:13:39 EST 2008
One Stop Inc. (located in Walker, MI) is America's top supplier of
fashions and supplies to the imprintable fashion industry (embroiders,
screen printers, etc.) We have an immediate job opening for a full time
PHP programmer. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing
from scratch, maintaining, and enhancing our e-commerce site(s) in PHP.
Our current site (http://www.onestopinc.com/) is based on Cold Fusion
and will replaced out with the site developed by the chosen candidate.
* Good understanding of object oriented programming and programming
* Advanced understanding of the PHP programming language, HTML,
* Advanced knowledge of Web protocols and programming requirements
* Knowledge of UNIX operating system (primarily Linux) and Apache.
* Advanced understanding of working with relational databases.
* Advanced understanding of working with port communications.
* Proven track record of delivering functional and maintenance releases.
* Ability to cope with fast-paced and constantly changing environments.
* Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Programming in other languages such as C, C++ a plus!
Interested candidates should email me their resume with salary
requirements. Please include links to any sites you have developed or
assisted in developing.
More information about the grlug