[GRLUG] grlug Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

dennis nielsen dnielsen0007 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 14:53:14 EST 2008

Hi,

My nephew is attending an area college. He is taking several computer classes this semester. He is a smart kid, but feels out of his league.
Most of the students in the classes have much more experience than he has. I would like to help him find a tutor to help him get through the first few weeks and help him build some self esteem. Some tutors can be very bright but do not deal with people in a kind, encouraging way.  Anyone have any suggestions? He lives in the Rockford area, it would be great to find someone local, if possible.

Thanks!