[GRLUG] Hash Sum Mismatch

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Thu Jan 17 02:20:26 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 01:45 -0500, Aaron M. Brummitt wrote:
> On Jan 17, 2008 1:21 AM, Bob Kline <bob.kline at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Didn't you promise the group you
> > were gone forever?  Or hopefully
> > even longer?
> >
> > Note this is a TOP post.  And the
> > lines are short.
> >
> > Remember?
> >
> >     -Bob
> >

> Please, for the sake of everyone who subscribes this list, will you
> both please take your war off this list.  It's really, really
> annoying.
>
> Thanks,
> /AMB

And just for your information Aaron, I answered his question in a harsh
manner. Mentioned NOTHING about the previous episode he brought up. Yet
Bob has the not the power to discuss the issue in a good manner. He just
baited you and you took the line.

He is the one that is egging it on. I personally cannot stand
intentional MISINFORMATION given in the light of "I'd like to know what
is going on". Its almost as if he is trolling... but without the second
mask on.

If you haven't noticed, he lets on that he actually hates this list.
Personally, I like this list and care to make sure others DO NOT take
mis-information as correct information.

Did I not answer his rhetorical question, factually?

Sure, I could have left off the last two sentences, but then, why did he
have to ignore the fact I explained to him and throw salt in everyone's
faces...

And you'll also note, *I DID NOT* even begin to go into any tirades
about posting habits. I thought perhaps he'd grown-up and just get down
to not pissing everyone off again and supporting his own statements.

BUT, I guess I was wrong, sorry for expecting better from Bob.
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2