[GRLUG] Printing HTML emails from the command line

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:32:45 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Ben Rousch <brousch at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Does anyone have any suggestions?
> >

> You could hint to your grandma what a technical and time-consuming burden
> she is placing on her favorite grandson. This should be sufficient to
> motivate most grandparents to learn how to check email. ;)

Not really an option, for a variety of reasons including medical
(she's simply too tired most of the time), technical(I don't want to
set up a Windows box with Outlook Express, which is the only client
she's ever managed to learn.), and organizational( The only online PC
currently is mine, and the floor is too often treacherous.).

Besides...I code for fun.  And this is fun. :-)