[GRLUG] Suggest Topics for Meeting

Adam M. Erickson erickson.adam.m at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:41:07 EST 2008

I really wish I could make one of these meetings but I live all the
way in North Muskegon and I don't even get out of work until 5PM.

A topic I wouldn't of mind seeing up close would be detailes  on
setting up a home/small biz network using just free Linux Distro's. To
include a FreeNAS, LAMP, Domain Controller, E-mail Server. Is there a
cheap application out there that can mimic what Exchange does with
OWA?

Any article links, and books on Networking Linux using free distro's
so I can learn would be greatly appreciated.

Adam M. Erickson

(To be reliable, information must be firsthand …There is thus an
important relationship between intelligence and timing.
-- The Art Of Warfare by Sun-tzu)