[GRLUG] Open Source Business Intelligence

nick mailtonick at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:59:39 EST 2008

If the Spreadsheet works, then sure, that's your BI tool. Probably does the
job for many small business users.
I've yet to test the OpenOffice3, but the last version was clunky for tasks
that involved connecting to DBs, permissions, parameters.
I could do most, but it was slow and involved writing up documentation on
what's possible and not, by way of experimentation, along with detailed
instructions for a frustrated user.

Nick