[GRLUG] Fwd: MySQL Advanced Training coming to Michigan!

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Mon Aug 11 16:31:03 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 14:06 -0400, Professor Inuyasha wrote:
> [...]
[SNIP]

Please do not forward these things to this list.

I get them myself and I believe these are very much against the whole
GRLUG arena of interest being commercial support. Sure we want to take
these courses, but...

Sure, its nice to know that this stuff is available, but its far, far
better to not forward blatant commercial plugs and advertisements to
this list.

Personally, I honestly don't care for these things through this method.

I could send a ton of stuff here. I get about 40 training courses plugs
and stuff a week. How about I send along all the Microsoft course
announcements I get from the "partnered" vendors I deal with?

A person could easily spend $300K a week on the stuff I get pushed at me
via this type of e-mail, if they were to actually buy/signup for
everything.
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Alternate Fingerprint: 455F E104 22CA  29C4 933F 9505 2B79 2AB2