[GRLUG] google enterprise for email

Bruce Smith blubdog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 08:32:29 EDT 2008

> Does anyone have 1st hand knowledge of using the google enterprise for email services? I believe GRCC is using google for their email server. I'd especially be interested in hearing from someone on the IT side of things at GRCC or other place using google for email.

We use the free edition of Google-apps at work (about 300 user
accounts) for our domain's email.  I've also setup a half-dozen small
businesses to use Google-apps for email and web hosting.

I'm only familiar with the "standard" (free) edition of google apps.
I'm not familiar with the extra features you get with the enterprise
(paid) edition.

And I work in the IT side of things.  What would you like to know?

 - BS