[GRLUG] Hostile Attitudes

Bill Littlejohn billl at mtd-inc.com
Wed Apr 30 14:33:41 EDT 2008

In the interest of providing you the best possible information to help with your problem and your public relations issues for today..
If you really want your PC 100% as stable as it can be, then you really should ask your question on a list dedicated to Windows issues. They will be more equipped to walk you through the necessary basic troubleshooting steps and provide the resources you will need to get 100% stability on Vista.
You may want to keep in mind that it's reasonable to assume that any Linux user group will have a few people willing to say that Linux is better than Windows. You should not be particularly surprised by this.
Bill