[GRLUG] Hostile Attitudes

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:06:26 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Collin <adderd at kkmfg.com> wrote:
>  Sheesh... I should learn to read before I post... It does seem like Tim
>  is right and largely the discussion wasn't hostile until the original
>  poster got lippy... Sorry Tim.

No problem.

Glad I got this one before firing off the exhaustive "87 reasons
you're wrong" missive I was working on.  ;)

Seriously though, there are so many variables left out of the original
question, including any demonstration of effort expended to solve said
problem, that there's no way one could reasonably expect anyone - even
a Windows Vista expert to solve said problem over email.

This is why OEM support channels and computer repair shops exist.

--tim