[GRLUG] Hardware

Olding, Jim JOlding at gts.gaineycorp.com
Wed Apr 23 14:50:58 EDT 2008

I have an old POWER2 based RS6000 with documentation and software (AIX!)
if anyone is interested. I also have an SGI Indigo2 (teal model), which
has a working install of IRIX on it still, and comes with the 13W3 ->
VGA adapter.  You'll need a sync-on-green monitor for it though.

Both systems worked last time I fired them up, free to a good home.