[GRLUG] Hardware - another freebie from me too!

Bill Littlejohn billl at mtd-inc.com
Fri Apr 18 19:30:58 EDT 2008

It looks like it _should_ work, but is largely untested.
I would still like to hear what luck Colin has on the X700 hardware with Pyramid Linux. Personally I would love to run Debian on it. These things are damned expensive to keep licensed, a major pain to get licensed correctly if you're in damage control mode, and have Windows only management tools. Not to mention having a black box as a security solution never sat well with me. However, I'm too chicken to tear into my failover box without knowing for sure that something is going to work reliably.
BL