[GRLUG] Hardware - another freebie from me too!

Colin Vallance colin at tankrip.com
Fri Apr 18 17:14:58 EDT 2008

Sounds good,

No rush on getting it unless you want it out of your hands asap.  Feel
free to email me directly so we can coordinate (maybe at a meeting if
I can manage to get to one).  I'll be out of town for a few days for
work so I may not reply to emails right away.

Regarding the IPC: It's getting nice out, are you sure you don't need
a door-stop for a screen door? ;)