[GRLUG] Linkedin

Bill_Raterink at spartanstores.com Bill_Raterink at spartanstores.com
Thu Apr 17 11:25:37 EDT 2008

Not sure about linkedin - I've just now signed up, but since joining
GRLUG, I've gotten TWO of every email that GRLUG has sent out.  ;-)

Benjamin Eavey <ben at eavey.com>
Sent by: grlug-bounces at grlug.org
04/17/2008 11:18 AM
Please respond to
grlug at grlug.org

rickwz8n at yahoo.com, grlug at grlug.org
cc

Subject
Re: [GRLUG] Linkedin

> No thanks, I receive enough junk E-Mail now.

I hadn't thought about this before, but now that you mention it, I don't
think I've ever received any kind of junk mail from LinkedIn.  Ever.

When you join a LinkedIn group, the only people who have access to your
contact information are other members of the group.  Pretty safe with
this bunch, I think.

-Ben