[GRLUG] GRLUG Meetings

networkman at triton.net networkman at triton.net
Fri Apr 11 20:45:02 EDT 2008

Hello all,

Yes, I just wanted to say "Many thanks!" to all who participated and tried
their best to make the CD-to-HD conversion work.  I guess sometimes that
last 5 percent really is more problematic than the previous 95 percent!!

Great bunch of guys - loved the can-do attitude and teamwork!  I'm looking
forward to the next meeting!  Do you want me to try bring an easier
problem? :P

Rich