[GRLUG] Tonight's meeting

Joe Vanderstelt thisboyiscrazy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:25:03 EDT 2007

Yeah, Zap2it labs stopped providing free listings. I switch over to
Schedule Direct ($15 / 6 month) works great. A fully loaded mythtv
system still blows a TiVo away.

I'm also looking into LinuxMCE (kubuntu based) / Pluto Home if I can
get LinuxMCE to work with my Wii remote and my equipment mess (you
never have enough inputs).