[GRLUG] Next meeting

Marc Zuverink mzuverink at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:42:45 EDT 2007

Casey DuBois wrote:

> I can host a meeting and supply Food (Burgers & Brats) and Sodas for
> everyone.
>
> The last meeting was open topic and it seemed to work out great.
>
> Casey

In addition to Casey, I too can host at my home in Holland a meeting,
which we can conveniently couple with a Install Fest for Ubuntu
Gusty/Release Party.

On that note, I would also like to mention that the Ubuntu Michigan LoCo
is seriously lacking any Western Michigan participation.

--
Marc Zuverink <mzuverink at gmail.com>

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
               -Hunter S. Thompson