[GRLUG] HP UNIX Direct Hire Job Opportunity in Lansing, MI!

Bobby Krishnan bobbyk at arrowstrategies.com
Thu Sep 13 15:07:15 EDT 2007

Greetings,

We are working with one of our client in the Lansing area, and they are
looking for an HP UNIX Admin!

Main Skills: HP UNIX, SAN, EMC.

Salary Range is $53K to #73K.  with excellent benefits!

Best Regards,
Bobby

Bobby Krishnan
Recruiter
Arrow Strategies, LLC
2851 Charlevoix Drive, Suite 221
Grand Rapids, MI 49546.
Phone: 616.885.1126 Ext 22. | Fax: 616.885.1135
 <mailto:bobbyk at arrowstrategies.com> bobbyk at arrowstrategies.com  |
<http://www.arrowstrategies.com/> www.arrowstrategies.com

Proud to be recognized as one of -

"Michigan 50 Companies To Watch" based on overall Company achievements,
contributions and success.

"Cool Places to Work" in Michigan as selected by Crain's, American Society
of Employers, and the MI Department of Labor.

"Future 50 Company of Greater Detroit" recognizing the 50 Fastest Growing
Companies in Southeast Michigan for 2004 and 2005.

"Metro Detroit's 101 Best and Brightest Companies To Work For" for 2003,
2004, 2005, and 2006.