[GRLUG] Updating to Feisty Fawn

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 22:31:40 EDT 2007

shortcircuit at caterpillar~
22:30:27 $ update-manager --help
Usage: update-manager [options]

  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  -c, --check-dist-upgrades
                        Check if a new distribution release is available
  -d, --devel-release   Check if upgrading to the latest devel release is
                        possible
  -p, --proposed        Try to run a dist-upgrade
  --dist-upgrade, --dist-ugprade
                        Try to run a dist-upgrade
shortcircuit at caterpillar~
22:30:32 $

The command you're looking for is "upgrade-manager -c"