[GRLUG] What distros do you want available for tomorrow nights meeting?

Marc Zuverink mzuverink at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:17:14 EDT 2007

Let me know what you want to install and I will download the iso and
variant you desire and throw it on my external.
Bring your own media, and the deadline for requests is 9 am Oct 10th!
Also, if the Gusty mirrors actions slow down I will mirror over them to
an external as well to help w/ bandwidth. Though, Gusty had over 33
changes so far today so I may just pass on that.
Gusty is running fine for those who care.
--
Marc Zuverink <mzuverink at gmail.com>

"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems."
							-Linus Torvalds