[GRLUG] LUG Meeting for December - Wednesday the 5th from 6-8PM

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Fri Nov 30 18:17:02 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 18:10 -0500, Steve Romanow wrote:
> Casey DuBois wrote:
> > Hello LUGgers,
> >
> > It's time for another meeting.
> >
> > Wednesday December 5th.
> > From: 6-8PM
> > Location: 3240 Hanna Lake Industrial Park Drive SE, Caledonia
[snippage]
> I will try to make it. Anyone want to unload a truck with me Tuesday
> night in Kentwood?

Where exactly in Kentwood?

I'm right around 50th and Buchanan.

Depends on the timing, as I work 8-5 MT (10-7 ET). But my schedule is
flexible *now*....

On another note:
Perhaps, Topher could come to the meeting, as I found out we have a
mutual friend, or rather I work with one of his friends. Perhaps Topher,
you should drag Ed with you to this meeting.

--
Greg Folkert <greg at gregfolkert.net>