[GRLUG] A big opportunity for Linux?

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Tue Nov 20 11:01:35 EST 2007

> On my desktop, I have ZERO window decoration--no frames, no title
> bars, no icons, no "start bar".  (yeah ratpoison!)  I wonder when the
> rest of the world is going to catch up with the *real* forefront of
> technology--pure simplicity.  <g> Though in full disclosure, I am
> strongly considering switching to the window manager xmonad, which
> puts a red frame around the focused window.  :)

I use Enlightenment in much the same way.  Firefox, audacious, and all my
terms are borderless.  I leave borders on things that I may want to shade.

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"Changing window managers is like going on vacation and coming home again."
 			-- Jason Weed