[GRLUG] TIVO with rabbit ears

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 23:38:02 EST 2007

I am looking to save some money when I move, so I dont really want to
get the obligatory 100+ bucks going to comcast.  anyone ever use tivo
with rabbit ears?

tv consumes us now, so were looking forward to downscaling the choices
available.

I dont have a problem with only having 3 channel choices (i mean thats
how we grew up), but not being able to time shift will drive me batty.
I cant imagine actually having to be in front of the tv at a given time
for a show.

I will really miss Last One Standing.  ANyone catch that?  cool show.