[GRLUG] weather forecast applet?

Alan J Abma ajabma at chartermi.net
Thu Nov 15 23:58:34 EST 2007

Kweather sits in your panel and, last I used it, just showed current weather.
There's a weather app that runs in gkrellm too, that I like. It'll give you
lots of detail about current conditions.
goodweather is nice because it's display is somewhat configurable.
The display is in xml so you could really modify it to your liking if you
wanted to go to the effort.