[GRLUG] OpenDNS

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Wed Nov 14 09:46:56 EST 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 10:50:48PM -0500, Benjamin Flanders wrote:
[snip]
> This has happened every time I try OpenDNS for the last 9 months.  It
> happens on different OS's WindowsXP, Kubuntu 7.04 and 7.10(After a
> clean install), yet I can find no complaints online about it.
>
> I just thought about disabling typo correcting after loggin in, I'm
> going to try this.

After logging in?  To your box?

> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this.
> Any ideas on why this happens only to me?

Remember that little kid in second grade that you used to pick on?  Do you,
pal?  Do you remember?  Betcha wish you could go back and offer a little
apology, now don't you?  Don't you?

Okay.  That was a little over the top, but I have no idea why this only
happens to you.  What are the entries in /etc/resolv.conf?
--
john-thomas
------