[GRLUG] Wiki

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:13:39 EST 2007

Cool.

So long as there's active contribution, I'll add the GRLUG Wiki RSS
feed to my Google Reader.

For those that didn't know such a thing existed, here's the URL:
http://wiki.grlug.org/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&feed=rss

For those who prefer Atom:
http://wiki.grlug.org/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&feed=atom

It's a great tool for monitoring MediaWiki activity.  I use it to
monitor Rosetta Code.

Incidentally, GRLUG's wiki version is ancient, not to mention
difficult to contribute to.  My (nearly full-time) hobby is to
administer a growing publicly-writable MediaWiki-based wiki.  If
whoever runs the GRLUG wiki is looking for help with things, I'm game.
 Drop me an email, or catch me on Google Talk. (Do we have our own
Jabber server?)  I also idle on #grlug, but I'm usually home when
everyone else has signed off.