[GRLUG] newbie help

Cameron cmilkins at tds.net
Tue Nov 6 13:24:46 EST 2007

Jesse,

I believe I have set the boot drives to boot from the CD Rom.  I have listed
CD Rom as the first boot source.  Also, I have been using the "burn iso
image" icon in my burn program (third recommended burn program that I have
downloaded).  I made every attempt to review the threads at the Ubuntu Forum
before tracking down a local group.  Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Cam Milkins

National Real Estate Advisor

Sperry Van Ness/Silveri Company