[GRLUG] newbie help

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 08:52:07 EST 2007

Cameron,
I hope you really didn't think your e-mail was spam.  It is my belief,
and I hope that of the other members, that questions like this is one
of the reasons for the group.  To disseminate knowledge and help the
newbies as well as having discourse on the pertinent technologies
related to Linux as a whole.(You like that last sentence?)

This goes out to anyone here, feel free to ask questions if "The
Google" isn't forthcoming with mountains of information.

Ben "I hope to make it to a meeting sometime" Flanders

On Nov 6, 2007 8:39 AM, Cameron <cmilkins at tds.net> wrote:

> Thanks, Ben.
>

> Cam Milkins
>
> National Real Estate Advisor