[GRLUG] newbie help

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:41:34 EST 2007

I have run into similar problems in the last couple of years, and my friend
actually had the same problem last week. Usually the disk images are OK, and
swapping out the CD-ROM on the computer fixes the problem. I don't know
whether to blame the drive manufacturers, the CDR manufacturers, or
something in the Linux distros, but it is an annoying situation. So my
advice is, try one of your already burned CDs, but use a different CD drive.