[GRLUG] My Webradio Site

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 00:03:35 EDT 2007

All Creative Commons songs, right? :-) (If not, look over at
archive.org; There's some incredible free, legal stuff on there.)

Got through the tail end of the first song, and it seems to have
paused or died.  Going to leave it running overnight, as my normal
night net radio seems to be limiting connection duration, so it's gone
by the time I get up.