[GRLUG] transfer Thunderbird settings from one Linux box to another

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Wed May 30 14:29:25 EDT 2007

I have googled far and wide - literally around the world :-) - for a
simple means (actually, *any* means) of transferring mail and settings
from Thunderbird on one Linux box to Thunderbird on another Linux box.
Have any of you done this?  If so, how?  I have found numerous howto's
for Windows.  There is even a GUI app for Windows to do this.  I have
found nothing for Linux.  Buehler?
--
john-thomas
------