[GRLUG] DELL'S UBUNTU OFFERING SHOWS WHY LINUX IS ITS OWN WORSTENEMY

Don Wood dond at standalelumber.com
Tue May 29 10:47:31 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: grlug-bounces at grlug.org [mailto:grlug-bounces at grlug.org] On Behalf Of
Tim Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:35 AM
To: grlug at grlug.org
Subject: Re: [GRLUG] DELL'S UBUNTU OFFERING SHOWS WHY LINUX IS ITS OWN
WORSTENEMY

On 5/29/07, Casey DuBois <cdubois at n-vint.com> wrote:
> DELL'S UBUNTU OFFERING SHOWS WHY LINUX IS ITS OWN WORST ENEMY

WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS HERE?  WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT PATENT ENCUMBERED
MEDIA FORMATS AND UNCOOPERATIVE HARDWARE VENDORS.

--tim
______

Why not post it here? I was happy to get the link since I was excited about
a Dell linux offering. Between whining about top posting and what are you
actually going to talk about I think I'm done with this LUG.