[GRLUG] Linux software recommendation for mp3 player

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Fri May 18 10:55:04 EDT 2007

> I do not use enlightenment because my machine is underpowered.  I use
> enlightenment because it does what I want it to do.  "Shiny" has no sway
> with me.  I use the blacke theme
> (http://themes.freshmeat.net/projects/blacke/).

Sweet fantasy images dude.  ;)

And to further point out the wonder of Choice, I use E *because* of the
shiny.  It's simply the window manager that seems most beautiful to me.
And art is something you'll never get everyone to like in the same way.

Topher
Manager of Internet Services
Cornerstone University Radio

------
"There's no way I know of that a body can foresee the future, but sometimes
he can read it pretty well if he knows the way folks think."
                         -- Louis L'Amour, Mustang Man