[GRLUG] Linux server sync with MS Outlook

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Sun May 6 16:19:59 EDT 2007

On Sun, May 06, 2007 at 03:56:11PM -0400, Topher wrote:
[snip]
> As for your other question, Ubuntu does indeed have "server" version which
> doesn't install a GUI and does install common daemons.

It is called "Debian".  :-)

Seriously, though, I did not know that Ubuntu has a server version.  I
thought the main point of Ubuntu was to polish Debian for the desktop.
Are there more significant differences between Debian and Ubuntu than
just the GUI?  Ubuntu has long been built on top of Debian.
--
john-thomas
------