[GRLUG] Flash in Ubuntu Edgy broke today (in Firefox)

Topher topher at wcsg.org
Thu Mar 22 10:53:13 EDT 2007

> Anyone else notice this?  I was prompted to install some updates this
> morning, and now Flash (9.0 r31) doesn't work in Firefox.  It shows up
> in about:plugins.  It still seems to work okay in Mozilla, though, which
> is interesting.

Works for me.  :(  I did the update to 2.0.0.3 yesterday, and I'm running
flash 9.0 r31 on edgy.

On the other hand, I long ago gave up using the default ubuntu package of
Firefox, it's been horribly buggy for me.  I just grabbed the tarball from
mozilla.com and run that from my home dir.  Works great.